The impact of the global economy on businesses across the world has shown how necessary it is for companies to broaden their risk perspective to remain agile in times of crisis. Join us for the next webinar in our BCCI webinar series entitled “Understanding Risk in an Evolving World”.
This webinar will bring together expert panelists who will share their insights and expertise in the area of business continuity, resilience and disaster risk management.
Date: Friday 02 October 2020
Time: 10.00 a.m – 12.00 Noon
- Mr. Gregory Rose – Chief Executive Officer, Lynch Insurance Brokers
- Ms. Kerry Hinds, Director, Department of Emergency Management
- Ms. Andria Grosvenor – Deputy Executive Director (Ag), Caribbean Disaster Emergency Management Agency (CDEMA)
- Mr. Paul Inniss – Executive Vice President & General Manager, Sagicor Life Inc. (Barbados)
- Ms. Kim Jones – Manager Business Continuity Management, Sagicor Life Inc. (Barbados)
The session will be moderated by Mrs. Misha Lobban Clarke – Executive Director, BCCI