Arrivals from France grew by 35% between January and March this year. The performance is a
result of Vueling and Easyjet flights out of CDG to Gatwick. The new Vueling flight enables daily
connections four days a week with British Airways.
In light of other airline support – much of it to come on-stream – from Air France and Virgin Atlantic,
our objective is to showcase enough diverse accommodation and DMC representation at the
France Roadshow to allow TOs and travel agents to develop packages and better sell the
destination for the upcoming Winter.
As BTMI does not exhibit at any trade show in France, our roadshow is the only opportunity to
meet with as many TOs and travel agents as possible in the market.
1. There is no participation fee.
2. The roadshow takes place right after WTM, making it both convenient and cost-efficient to
3. The roadshow covers four cities: Lille, Paris, Aix-en-Provence and Bordeaux – all of which
have large airport hubs.
4. Co-exhibitors who confirm participation will be offered free advertising on the TripAdvisor
France page for three weeks between October and January on a first-come, first-serve
basis. Co-exhibitors will be expected to provide the artwork.
5. As most TOs and travel agents speak English, language is not an issue.
The costs to budget for are:
• One-way direct flight from London Gatwick to Bordeaux, under £60 (EasyJet);
• Trains between Bordeaux and Paris; Lille and Paris; and Paris and Aix-en-Provence — the
fares not yet available for November;
• Hotels in Bordeaux, Paris and Aix-en-Provence — negotiations with hotels to host roadshow
are still underway; please budget for around €90/night.
Nov 13 – Participants meet BTMI in Bordeaux by afternoon, 1st roadshow starts around 5:30 pm
Nov 14 – Take direct train from Bordeaux to Paris in the morning, 2nd roadshow starts around 6:00
Nov 15 – Take direct train from Paris to Lille in the morning, 3rd roadshow starts around 1:00 pm;
return to Paris
Nov 16 – Take train from Paris to Aix-en-Provence, 4th roadshow starts around 6:00 pm
Nov 17 – Depart Aix-en-Provence for London
Please email your confirmation to Anita Nightingale (firstname.lastname@example.org) by September