Would you like to earn member rewards for referrals while helping the Chamber to grow?
Participate in the BCCI Member Referral Program…
Here’s how it works:
- Identify a business that could benefit from being a member of the Barbados Chamber.
- Complete and submit the online “Refer a New Member” form: https://forms.office.com/r/KhSTiUddgm
- We will contact the referred business and forward the relevant application forms.
- If your referral is approved for membership within 3 months of receiving the application forms, you will receive a Special Member Service of a complimentary eblast to promote your business/service or products.
- Bi-annually, all Referring Members are placed in a draw for a Special Membership Reward*.
- Your company will also be recognized via the BCCI social media pages and in the Chamber Bulletin as a valued member of the Member Referral Programme.
- Should a referral form be submitted more than once, the Chamber will honor the first referring party only.
There’s no limit as to the number of referrals you can make!
The new Member Referral and Recruitment Program is a campaign that offers members an opportunity to play an active role in helping to grow their Chamber. We strongly believe that a growing membership strengthens the Chamber’s role as an advocate for businesses across all sectors and is a key facilitator in supporting business resilience and sustainability.