CAREER OPPORTUNITY EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
The BCCI is a not for profit organisation established to assist and enhance the development of the business community through the creation of networks, advocacy, facilitation of research and public exposure to knowledge on relevant issues. The organisation is seeking to recruit a strategic thinker with a strong entrepreneurial drive to provide visionary leadership and growth opportunities for its members.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES SUMMARY:
- Lead the advocacy agenda to advance private sector interests locally and abroad.
- Manage daily operations with a team of 11 ensuring performance targets are tied to strategy.
- Formulate and implement strategies leading to improved business development for BCCI.
- Acquire, secure, and manage the financial and human resources of the organization.
- Create and maintain reciprocal links with other trade and professional associations.
- Liaise with key stakeholders, international organisations and government officials.
- Lead the BCCI’s public relations and promotional agenda.
- Negotiate the private sector’s position in trade, policy and business issues.
- Deliver annual audit, monthly budgets and scheduled reports on time and on budget.
- Serve on various boards and committees as a lead representative for the BCCI.
- Provide support to the Council and its various committees.
- A Master’s Degree in Finance, Economics or Business Administration or a related field along with at least five (5) years’ senior management experience OR A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics or Business Administration or a related field along with at least seven (7) years’ management experience.
- A thorough understanding of modern business practices.
- Proven leadership capabilities.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate with competence in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in corporate governance would be an asset.
Kindly email your application & resume no later than January 27th, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org, under the caption: BCCI Executive Director Vacancy, Attention Peter Downes.
We thank you in advance for your time but unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.