We are pleased to announce the opening of registration for BCCI PwC Post Budget Breakfast Discussion 2017.
As you may be aware, the highly anticipated Budgetary Proposals and Estimates have been called for Tuesday, May 30th 2017. As is customary, our Post Budget Breakfast Event will be held the following day on Wednesday, May 31st 2017 from 8 a.m. to 10:30 a.m at the Hilton Barbados Resort.
This candid discussion will be led by the below distinguished panelists:
- David Ellis – Starcom Network
- Oliver Jordan – Government & Public Sector Leader for PwC in the Caribbean
- Eddy Abed – President, Barbados Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Charles Herbert – Chairman, Barbados Private Sector Association
- Roseanne Myers – Chairman, Barbados Hotel and Tourism Association
- Winston Moore – Head of the Department of Economics, UWI – Cave Hill
- Donna Wellington – President, Barbados Bankers Association
To register, complete the form below.
We eagerly look forward to your participation.